"I LOVE self working card tricks!"
-Magic Orthodoxy, ReviewerFull Review
Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks: Cameron Francis Edition (BBM192)
The bestselling Ultimate Self Working Card Trick
series is the gold standard for sleight-free card tricks... magic that slays audiences and yet requires NO moves to accomplish. The emphasis here is on providing you with KILLER tricks that you just need to concentrate on presenting!
And in this latest installment of the smash hit series renowned pasteboard practitioner Cameron Francis is unleashing his own all-time top 10 (except there is 11!) self-working card tricks. These stellar routines are plucked from Cameron's own extensive repertoire and are pure, unadulterated awesome. Every one of the eleven routines are a beautifully constructed slab of cleverness where Cameron has substituted difficult sleight of hand with ingenious (and sneaky) methods. You'll even fool magicians with lots of this stuff! Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks: Cameron Francis Edition
. Literally NO sleight of hand needed. Get ready to rock!! Seven of Hearts Trick
- A supremely fooling "magician in trouble" effect! Automatic Poker Triumph
- A quirky poker demonstration that'll knock your spectator's brains out of their noggins! Three Impossible Things
- Mind reading, clairvoyance and a prediction all packed into one sizzling hot card effect. Divided
- A completely impromptu, impossibly fair revelation of two selections and a full deck color separation that will leave them gasping for air. Blackjack Buffet
- Poker Player's Picnic from "Royal Road" on steroids! Counter Intuitive
- A magician fooler of an effect where the spectator finds their own card under the most impossible of conditions. Exhausted
- The Tantalizer retooled and re-engineered for maximum efficiency and impact. Exhausted Aces
- Another "Tantalizer" effect with a, (you guessed it), four Ace ending. Exhausted Mates
- More "Tantalizing" madness, this one twisted into an amazing coincidence effect with a killer kicker ending. Fired Up Triumph
- A Triumph effect that looks ridiculously fair... and is also ridiculously easy to do. Keep, Hide, and Giveaway
- A knockout triple prediction card effect based on a fantastic Jay Sankey plot.