"Only John Bannon could create a packet trick where the clean-up is a knock-out effect in its own right! Wild 'Wave is perfect."
"Wild Wave by John Bannon and Big Blind Media (BBM) is yet another great card trick for the Bannon lovers out there. Wild Wave is a sensible take on the Eight Card Brain Wave premise. Unlike the Eight Card Brainwave, Wild Wave does not leave you holding some dirty cards. With Wild Wave, all cards are shown in a justifiable and surprising manner."
-Stephan Sloan, ReviewerFull Review
- Iain MoranWILD 'WAVE
- Part Eight-Card Brainwave (with ten cards). Part Wild Card (red spot cards change into a Spade Royal Flush). And, of course, Poker. A riddle inside a mystery wrapped in an enigma - sort of.
WHAT HAPPENS: You show a small packet of cards, each one taken from a different casino, and explain that you like to take a memento from each place you visit. Spreading these cards face down on the table, you let your spectator select one. After collecting up the cards they didn't pick, you show that they are all low value, red spot cards. Incredibly the card they (freely) chose is shown to be the lone, high value black card.
Offering to take this a step further you deal out the remaining cards, completing a five card poker hand for your spectator, as well as one for yourself.When you flip yours over it is revealed that you inexplicably have a STRAIGHT - a killer hand in Poker! But sadly that means nothing, because when they turn their hand face up, it reveals A ROYAL FLUSH IN SPADES!Everything is examinable - nothing to hide.
Everything about Wild 'Wave
is quintessential Bannon - wringing multiple phases of shocking magic from just a handful of cards... eliminating almost ALL of the sleight of hand that other similar tricks use... ending completely, squeaky clean. When you're doing a John Bannon packet trick you KNOW you're delivering the goods.
- A self contained pocket miracle. Uses just the ten provided cards (no deck required).
- The 10 specially printed cards (on beautiful USPCC stock) are supplied in a wallet for easy transport.
- Easy to do. Just one super easy sleight.
- No extra cards or sticky stuff
- Totally examinable. End 100% clean with nothing to hide.
- Impossibly fooling.
- Packaged in a beautiful faux-hardback book - just right to slip onto your shelf and protect your set of gaff cards!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WILD 'WAVE
:"One of my favorite ever Bannon effects! Simple, clever, and so fun to perform."
- John Guastaferro"I have to say that Bannon and BBM kick major butt once again. I am not getting used to it, but this combo knows what's up! Right on guys!!"
- 9/10, Straight Talk Magic Reviews"Hold up?! I'm gonna put my coins down for now and practice that! That's amazing and a worker!"
- Avi Yap"The Bannon touch applied to the classic 8 Card Brainwave with a kick to the head ending that leaves you clean."
- Tim Trono"Only John Bannon could create a packet trick where the clean-up is a knock-out effect in its own right! Wild 'Wave is perfect."
- Iain Moran"Once again, Bannon smacked my brain sideways with a one, two punch of super clever principles wrapped up in a blockbuster routine! Loved it."
- Cameron Francis"Wild 'Wave is another awesome trick that shows why John Bannon is the master. Trying to better a Bannon trick is the magic equivalent of fighting Chuck Norris."
- Darren McQuade"Bannon once again proves he is the king of the packet tricks. Wild 'Wave is fooling, engaging and provides a canvas for many presentational styles. A must for the wallet!"
- James Went"Wild 'Wave is one of those tricks that pulls your spectators in and gets everyone involved. It leads them up the Garden path just to smack them with an awesome kicker ending."
- Alan Rorrison