"Aimed at the working card magician this DVD offers a fresh approach to classic plots. If you are looking for material that shows you have the skill of a good card worker then the routines here will prove that. If you were able to master only a few of these you’d have a great repertoire." -Paul Romhany, *Reviews Vanish Magazine
Eddie McColl is one of magic's best kept secrets. This DVD features 9 superb routines that will blow your audience away, with material that you will use.
The bonus Toolbox Section also features in-depth training for some of Eddie's signature handlings on the moves used throughout this DVD.
"His methods are ingenious." - ROY WALTON
"I've seen him perform for laymen and magicians with devastating effect." - GORDON BRUCE
"The best kept secret in Europe." - PAUL CUMMINS
"This man crushed me with his unbelievable sleight of hand." - ROBERT MORELAND
"He shuffles cards naturally with an incredible soft touch." - DAVID SOLOMON
1. Ginsburg Aces
- 4 Aces are produced from a shuffled deck using the Ginsburg Poke. 2. Impossible Location
- The deck is shuffled by the spectator, and a card that is looked at is found in an impossible way. 3. Merlin's Lost Ace Trick or McColl's Lost Aces
- A very direct 4 Ace Assembly. 4. 2 Card to Pocket Transposition or Bold 2 Card to Pocket Transposition
- A combination of Card to Pocket with two selections and the classic transposition. 5. Stabbed
- The classic stab effect using another card, not a knife. 6. Triple Location or Bold Triple Location
- 3 cards lost in a shuffled deck are found in an impossible manner. 7. Travellers or Bold Travellers
- The classic Vernon Travellers effect, all from one palm. 8. Shuffle Trap
- An impossible two card transposition using riffle shuffles. 9. No Rollover Aces
- 4 Aces are found from a shuffled deck -- not just the Aces, but four royal flushes as well.
Copyright rsvpmagic 2018