"use a bit of plastic that’s already in play, say, the cellophane from your card case, and set it ablaze as a visual element to punctuate a “moment of magic.” This, as opposed to removing a bit of unjustified paper from your pocket or wallet. " -David Regal, Genii Magazine
Nothing gets your audience's attention like visual magic. Now we're taking visual to a whole new level with PyroPlastic: Sparkle
Created by Jared Manley, a special effects wizard behind Dr. Who
, Game of Thrones
, Harry Potter
, and Sherlock
, PyroPlastic: Sparkle
is a flash product disguised as common plastic wrapping. Never again dig into your pocket to pull out a random piece of paper that never makes sense in a routine. PyroPlastic: Sparkle
can be hidden in plain sight, ready to be used organically at a moment's notice. PyroPlastic: Sparkle
uses a secret formula that emanates white sparkles with every flash you produce. It looks like you are creating a firework display at your fingertips! It's a unique kick that will catch your audience completely off-guard!
- Disguise it as cellophane on a tuck box, and use it to produce any card.
- Pull a piece of plastic off a cigarette pack and impossibly create a cigarette from out of the flames.
- Pull plastic off a piece of candy wrapping and magically create a second piece of candy.
- Unseal a pack of cards using nothing more than a bit of fire.
- Visually see the change of FriXion pen-type predictions/transformations with transparent plastic!
- Comes complete with four sparkle burning PyroPlastic: Sparkle sheets (197mm x 127mm).
- No residue, harmful chemicals, or lingering vapors!
This is fiery misdirection hidden in an ordinary strip of plastic! Turn up the heat, with PyroPlastic
***Variations of PyroPlastic